CURRIED BROCCOLI SOUP
900g bag of frozen broccoli
½ tbsp vegetable bouillon
350g jar of Rohan’s Tomato Saag Curry
Salt (to taste, optional)
Method for 1.6L soup maker:
1. Boil a full kettle. Empty the bag of broccoli into the soup maker and cover with boiled water. Leave to defrost for 5 minutes.
2. Boil another full kettle. Pour out the ‘old water’ from the soup maker and crush the broccoli down a bit. Add the vegetable bouillon and just enough boiled water to cover. Place on a ‘smooth’ setting and leave to cook.
3. Once ready, stir in the jar of Rohan’s Tomato Saag Curry and serve.
Method for pot:
1. Empty the bag of broccoli into a saucepan. Add water to almost cover all the broccoli. Add bouillon and place to boil.
2. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and blend with a hand held blender. Once ready, stir in the jar of Rohan’s Tomato Saag Curry and serve.